Saturday, August 1, 2009

Singapore Day 3 & 4

Day 3
We got up early because we had our appointment to do our hair extensions. While waiting for the bus, a few uncles were staring at us. I don’t know whether it’s our baju ke or muka problem but they kept staring. Uncle, belum pernah nampak High Waisted Skirt before ke? Maybe uncle can get it for your wife from Sugerkins wtf (= =;)
After getting out from the MRT, we don’t know which way to go. So I lead the way and finally realised that we went the wrong way after walking for more than 15 minutes wtf. What is more annoying when the girl sebelah said “I KNEW IT”. Before that tak nampak you say “I knew it” pun (= =;)
Hair Extensions
We were late for our appointment (as usual). The hairstylist that did my hair said I look mixed but duno what race or from where lol .. See I told you that they can't figure out my race (is this what we call syok diri?) 7_7 Btw, they only took 1 hour plus to finish everything 0_0 and I was expecting them to about 5 hours to finish.
Dunia pasti sempurna dengan hair extensions WTF
OMFG
After that, we went shopping but didn’t shop much because we nearly used up all of our duit! Zon wanted to shop at Cotton On (keep telling us how much she love this shop), so I crashed in the fitting room with her. And I took these pictures (= =;) I’m sorry if the effect/impact is as strong as the flash bang from Counter Strike T_T

Zon, Me & Fongie


At that night itself, we went to Esplanade to meet up with Fongie. If you don’t know who Fongie is, he’s actually Wormie’s ex roommate. Pretty amused how our friendship are still strong after so many years.


Fongie & me

When the place is so romantic, I tend to get manja wtf

The view is just amazing!! Totally a place where I can sit with someone and king sam si =D If I’m a beggar I sure build my sarang here (- -;) Itu pun if I tak kena halau like how we kena halau the next morning Y_Y Long story ok?


Cantik kan?

Next day after kena halau, we yum cha with Fongie. OMFG I miss chatting with him!!

Menu

Zon


Finally, I'm done with my Singapore entry T_T I'm still sick!

No comments: