Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Masy's Birthday Part 1

25/7/09 (Sat) - Zon, Fern & I was invited to Masy Birthday Party and he only invited 3 of us because:-

a) the party was meant only for his collegemates
b) since there's a costume competition among his collegemates, he doesn't want them to feel awkward by calling others
c) he needs 3 judges that are willing to dress according to the dress code given without complaining


While waiting for Zon

Bersama tanduknya (= =;)

Dengan pose yang sungguh lucu WTF (= =;)



Imagine a women yang sudah ada anak berpose sebegini?? Or try imagining your mom berpose sebegini?? WTFFF!! Kesian poring T_____T See la how girls membesar these days 7_7; Vain sial!

I was really excited because I have never attend a costume party before and the judges' dress code was: Headgears + Panthyhose / Long Socks. So, I decided to wear the Kerbau headgear that Masy & Anubis gave me during my birthday, the White Fur Corset & Mini Skirts that I bought from Bangkok and the long socks that I got from Sungei Wang. I think my corset really matches my headgear (although I have to keep tahan the corset from dropping).

So cute right?

Hawt nurse / Kerbau Girl / Kucing Suci

Jururawat Sexi / Kucing Malu / Wanita Kerbau (wtf)

Berpose untuk Wanita Kerbau (= =;)



Comel kan?


So I went as a Kerbau girl =/ although the name is not very flattering (who the hell wants to be call as Kerbau girl???) but I think I look kinda cute wtf (self praising = no praise), Fern decided to dressed as a Nurse and Zon as a kucing yang innocent & suci (her favourite phrase). Everyone was busy preparing their make up & costume and by 8pm, dinner finally start! Dinner was delicious but T__T the food served wasn't enough T___T I love the scallop a lot T___T


Cook by Masy & Anubis

After dinner, Fern, Zon and I were saying stuffs like "Wah try to imagine us going to the cyber café with this outfit, I'm sure everyone's eyes will pop out" and "I think they will think we are mad" etc. Well, don't ask how or why ... eventually three of us agreed to drop by at Aladdin to play Left 4 Dead while waiting for Masy's friends to prepare.

Jantungku berdegup dengan kuat when we arrived at Aladdin and I was the FIRST one to walk in. Their "WTF or OMFG" expression was just priceless especially the 2 uncles who was sitting in front (lucky their jantung still kuat ... still can tahan after seeing us lol)! I swear they were shocked of their life. I couldn't stop laughing lol .. Zon who was behind me managed to keep her face calm while Fern who entered last, was laughing too.

Well of course, I already took off my Kerbau headgear, my long sock and I wore a jacket while Fern & Zon took off only their headgears (black pantyhose still on). I really cannot imagine if we wore the exact outfit to Aladdin +____+; maybe the 2 uncles will get a heart attack by then.

After making a big embarrassing entrance at Aladdin and we haven't even complete 1 map in Blood Hospital, Masy rushed us back T______T Went in to 7 eleven to get mixer for Masy and I said loudly to Fern "I hope they didn't mistaken us as China prostitute" while looking at the cashier and the guys who was in front of us T_____T

Me acting slutty

We went back and re touch our make up. Zon was dancing =____=; I was busy taking pictures and Fern was helping Masy to do his eye make up. Masy's and Anubis's dress code was J Rock. If you were grossed out by our costumes and make ups, please grow a brain and leave. Here are some of the pictures taken while we were perparing:


Masy / Fern / Me


I think he should have won if he's part of the competition


Me & Masy

Anubis, Me & Masy

Berpose lol

Zon doing what she does best lol


Her ears & my tanduk asyik berlanggaran (= =;)


Random pictures


While preparing


Judges yang cute (= =;)

Zon, Me & Fern
Will blog about the costume competition soon. Here's the list of the dress codes:

PARTNERING AND DRESS CODE

Group 1 - Winlan and Chun Onn (70s fashion)
Group 2 - Peter and Sim (Bleach and FF10 Cosplay - Ulquiorra Schiffer and Suifung)
Group 3 - Pao and Ling (J-Rock)
Group 4 - Suyi and Vincent (Clown)
Group 5 - Bingqi and Nelson (Prostitute and gigolo)
Group 6 - Rina and Lynsey (Angel and Demon)
Group 7 - Jin and BeeKee (playboy bunnie)

Judges - Aya, Zon Fern (Headgears and pantyhose / long socks)

No comments: