Friday, August 21, 2009

Masy's Bday Part 2

We can already feel the heat once the competition starts. Imagine how stuffy it was until my curls turned straight (= =;) Make up also melt (wanna remain cantik pun susah), pimples pun tumbuh satu when I got back T______T


Winlan and Chun Onn (70s fashion)



Very sweet couple T___T I hate sweet couples because they make me .. urghhhhhhhhh .. jealous obviously. I think their costume are relevant to their dress code but they are quite nervous though.

Jin and BeeKee (Playboy Bunnie)


Haha. So cute. They even forced them to shake their asses but I was expecting more sex appeal =D I think they're quite nervous too.

Butt shaking



Bingqi and Nelson (Prostitute and Gigolo)



Haha look at Nelson's expression. Actually I don’t know how a gigolo dress when they are not in bed but I have to salute him for wearing that jacket when it's so HOT & STUFFY =/ As for Bingqi, I think prostitutes should dress sexier to pancing ikan (OMG why ikans?)



Peter and Sim (Bleach and FF10 Cosplay - Ulquiorra Schiffer and Suifung)


I have to say that the Bleach cosplay was one of the best and they really impressed us judges. Their make up & outfits are really nice.

Rina and Lynsey (Angel and Demon)


Both of them are Koreans. I totally love Rina, the Demon. Her voice and slang is like ……… SO CUTEEEEE! If I’m a guy, I’ll totally fall in love with her 7__7; and I love her outfit .. see the doll hanging around her dress? =D

Showing her Demon's tail

Beauty & the Beast (Forgotten their names (= =;))


Sorry I started to lemas already commenting one by one T____T Another real life couple =) Actually they were not included in the competition as the Beauty was working till late night. I think she rush to the party and dress up. Hehe

Okay I really lemas. I'll shut up and let the pictures do the talking T____T

Suyi and Vincent (Clown)


Pao and Ling , Bi and Masy (J-Rock)



Masy with the judges


See my hair (= =;) Really from curly turned to straight hair lor T___T I was sweating like shiat!! See my oily hair bergumpal at my forehead!!
Oily & sweaty us lol





No comments: