Friday, August 21, 2009

Aya the Ghost

On Wednesday, I was looking forward to jalan-jalan at Taman Connaught pasar malam. However, Campy's sis last minute ffked us and plan failed T__T I shouldn't have gotten all excited the whole afternoon.

Well, I joined Campy's family to this health talk #______# The food was nice. They even tilik nasib for me and said my body's very weak and I have to eat on time. I hate to tilik nasib because they always have nothing nice or positive to say about me and I end up getting lectured Y__Y

Ever wonder how you would look if your apply foundation that is as white as your ICI "cat putih"? Haha. Whenever I use my 6500 slide handphone to take picture (with flash), I always end up fairer than Snow White (serious shit) and it seems my nose went missing (= =;) Tak percaya? Tengok bawah lol I swear I did not edit using Photoshop, Paint atau apa apa. Janji keluar fresh from my camera:






I hope you guys don’t get nightmare tonight. Hahaha. Because I really look like a ghost without a nose T___T

2 comments:

Choun said...

Ah ya... just the camera flash too strong or near.. whatever still is a gorgeous ghost...

I won't mind have ghost like u come find me .. haha !!!

Aya said...

haha ya too strong i guess because it didn't happen if I use my Canon digicam =D

Thx thx <3 You're the best lol