Friday, August 28, 2009

Wishlist

I just added another 2 more items to my wishlist =/ and they are not CHEAP!!!
LV

It’s quite funny because I used to hate branded handbags and suddenly … I sudah jatuh cinta with it T__T Zon la!! Keep LV here and LV there 7_7; And now, I couldn’t help but stare at it for .. ok not for 1 hour la but like 5 second lol ..

Pink Cameras


I hate my current camera although it’s pink (= =;) and .. I just bought it last year wtf .. If I buy a new pink camera again, I think my sister is going to kill me for wasting my money and besides with that amount of money, I can buy a lot of clothes!! So lupakan sahaja!
Sorry for the lack of updates T_____T I'll be back with a proper entry next time.

3 comments:

godash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fernfern said...

Sorry deleted comment earlier!
Didn't realise it was godash acc!
hehe i also mao LV!

Aya said...

Haha me too .. other day at pasar malam I saw this Pink Gucci Handbag <3 Super cantik!! Cya tomorrow fern *hugs*