Friday, July 31, 2009

Google Aya

I went and Google my Chinese name today and I saw this:-

Aya, I will love you till the day I die, if must give a expiry date to this love, it will be 1 million years.

So sweet right?? Totally unexpected (= =;) I saw this at the Ragnarok Online website and the guy who dedicate that to me actually won something =_________=; wtf? I don't think he even know about it lol

I know it's nothing romantic la since it's not like he cook for me ke or bought me 99 flowers or bring me to a romantic candle light dinner or something like what Timothy did for his gf, Audrey. Any guys (termasuk pakcik jual kasut ditepi jalan) can do that (say sweet words that means nuts to him) too. Just anggap that I naive and want to show off boleh? (= =;) wtf so small issue pun nak kecoh kecoh. OK CUT!!!

Anyway that was the past. All I see now is darkness ahead ):

P/S: Ignore this entry please

3 comments:

Choun said...

hey,.. wat is ur chinese name? can show ?

Aya said...

Haha .. I give through msn ba =P

Gamma2K said...

This word is from Stephen Chow movie ler