Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poring & Me

Sorry if you were expecting the costume competition entry. I’m just too tired to edit the pictures T_____T Btw, I went to Taman Connaught pasar malam last 2 weeks and this time I decided to bring Poring along so that my dad can play with him while we lepak at the so called famous pasar malam. I think poring couldn’t recognize my dad and he screamed his lung out lol .. he was crying the whole time till he fell asleep.
Haha so cute
Btw, that the same house where Masy celebrated his Birthday. Looks much nicer and neater now right? Hehe
Poring
While the rest of the my girlfriends blogged about the surprises/gifts that their boyfriends gave/pamper them just like how Tan's bf gave her a Gucci Wallet (Tan, I sungguh cemburu .. benci you a lot!), how Ricky surprised Zon with flowers (Celaka Zon!), how Alanz surprised Shirley with the RM600 handbag & Biotherm skincare ( T___T Shirley, you've one of the best boyfriend on earth) and how Godash ordered the MU Jersey for Fern (although I tak suka MU or jersey but still T__T I cemburu you FERN!), Campy finally ........... offered to bring me to Kota Raya WTF!!! Ini I also dare to say it out T_______T Dyed my hair and I was really happy with the results =)
Aya showing off her hair (= =;)
Did you guys realize that my face have slim down? (walao macam saying my face sedang berdiet all this while (= =;)) Hahaha. Now I can say bye bye to my muka bulat belon? Thanks to Coco!
Wong Kok in ss2
2/8/09 (Sun) - Btw, I just gave him RM400 for his birthday (because I don't cook, bake or do romantic stuffs and I have no idea what to buy). Yum cha at Wong Kok in ss2 with his friends.

Jason & Campy



Cam Slut


Sampai rumah and cam whore while editing pictures for Sugerkins T__ T it’s like I kept reminding myself that I’m old and if I don’t do it now then I’ll regret in future Y___Y Actually, that's just an excuse 7_7;

No comments: