Saturday, August 29, 2009

Andy Who?

Finally, Andy Lau confessed about his relationship with his Malaysian gf after 24 years together wtf Reason? Mainly because he wants to remain as single and available so that he fans won’t be disappointed 7_7;Two words from me: Please retire (= =;) <-- never a fan of Andy Lau.

Finally, I went to Taman Connaught pasar malam and was supposed to meet up with Zon & Fern. However, the bad news was it started raining after walking for only 10 minutes WTF .. I came all the way from Klang ok! Hmm, it’s quite funny how people are willing to travel for this pasar malam. When I used to stay in Cheras, I didn’t bother going here although it’s like 5 minutes drive (= =;) I wanted to walk somemore even though it’s raining but Campy insisted going back!!! URGHHH. So we went to 1st Station & yum cha T___T Arrived 1st Station & the blardy hell rain stopped!!! Mempermainkan aku??

I’ll be meeting my old school friends later … WHY LA 1U??? I hate 1 Utama 7_7 Haven’t seen them for 2 years already so no matter what, I have to be there.

And I’ll be going to Zon’s house tomorrow and although it’s just a BBQ party, I always think what to wear LOL .. I know la its damn lame and you’ll probably go “sai nmm sai ar?” I don’t think people can understand me & Fern especially when I got like 4 and the half years more till I touch the big 30 T__T Plus, don't waste kan? Otherwise, we shop untuk apa?



You know I’ve been crazy over this song because I find their dance cute! I’ve been listening to it from 8.30am to 5.00pm .. for a week already =/ worst, masih tak cukup I go and play it at night lol I’m currently obsessed Girls' Generation. Don't even bother selling me Wonder Girls pls.

No pictures today because I have to rush =) Ciao

2 comments:

fernfern said...

Hehe i know how you feel :P
Chun la, we practice Girls' Generation dance moves for our next clubbing session la k? muahaha...

Aya said...

Hahaha the dance nampak susah T__T jom practise lol