Tuesday, August 18, 2009

High Class Prostitute

Sorry I’ve been slacking a lot T__T Last month, I’ve received a lot of good opportunities & offers. Well not all though. Some is like working as a high class prostitute (= =;) I can’t imagine someone is willing to offer 16k to go out with a girl. Well even if it includes f*cking, I still don’t see why a guy should offer that high unless he’s loaded but then OMFG you can do so many things with 16k okay!! Imagine how many LV handbags I can buy with that T______T … BUT money is not everything afterall =/

Leah Dizon


and with 16k I can get my nose job done =/ I want Leah Dizon’s eyes & nose T_____T …. and her body … boobs *cough* .. Just look at her please! I don't believe there's any guy that can resist her unless he's a gay =/

Me
Just last 2 weeks .. I went to Maison (will update soon about it) and I had loads of fun!! Dancing with Fern the whole time =D and got to meet Pei Pei =D So many cute guys in Maison !!!! Anyone going to Maison please let me know =D

Poring in formal

5 comments:

Choun said...

hey.. realise u quit macam Leah Dizon..

Got ppl offer 16k for you ah ...??

You want go maizon again.. then i date you lo..

Aya said...

Omg please don't compared me to her (= =;) She is way too pretty =)

Hahaha. 16k sounds like RM16 to them because they said if I find it too low, I can ask for higher =/

fernfern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fernfern said...

Aya, leah dizon really looks so similar with you!
no need nose job le.

you looks beautiful just the way you are k?
hawt chiq aya! damn alot of guys will mapus for you.
see maison guys! so many approached u! even lesbo! hahaha!

ask for 20k! :P

Baby poring so big d! Cute nyaaaaaa! *hugs*
maison again soon k!

*sorry deleted earlier, typo!

Aya said...

LOL Fern did you just said mampus? Hahaha. I wish la that I look like Leah Dizon =__=; Maybe in my dreams 7_7;