Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Bangkok Day 2

Zon & Shirley said shopping in Bangkok is like shopping in heaven (although I doubt there are any shopping malls in heaven). I didn’t believe them until I went there & used up my 15000 baht within 3 days!!

Although it’s only RM120 per night in Tango Hotel, they still serves yummy breakfast unlike our Genting Hotels. Besides, we are also given 1 hour each day to surf the Internet for FREE. I’m seriously going back to Bangkok again and stay in Tango Hotel! The staffs there are very friendly too (gosh seriously like promoting)

After finished eating only I remember to ambil gambar (= =;)


Okay after my first day in Bangkok, I DID NOT take any interesting pictures except for those syok diri pictures in the hotel room because I was too busy shopping that I forgotten about my camera. Again don’t lecture about the places I should have visit in Bangkok. The only place that interests me when I travel is the shopping malls =)

One example of syok diri picture


That day, we went to the supplier’s place because Loon Yew wants to check his stuffs (not Platinum .. I forgotten the name of the place) The clothes there were quite ugly (for adults), however the kids stuffs are so cute but you must take at least 12 pieces per design T__T

After about an hour there, Loon Yew went missing and we wasted 2 hours, searching for him till we gave up (= =;) We decided to shop awhile in Platinum before going back to the hotel. Hoho

Most of the taxis there love ripping foreigner’s money especially during busy hours. You see back in KL, from Sungei Wang to Cheras only cost me less than RM8 (well that was 2 years ago lol) but in Bangkok, distance like from Leisure Mall to my place is 100 baht like wtf???? Even tuk tuk also charge us 80 baht. We were so pissed that we decided to walk home although we didn’t know the way. We got lost a few times before we found our way back.

So we went back & rest because we were too exhausted. My brother went down to the lobby to surf the internet. Since I was all alone, I on the TV & went to check out the clothes. Just only second day in Bangkok and I’ve used another 5000 baht @_@; and it was like only 2 hours of shopping (= =;)

Another Vintage Dress
Loots for Day 2

Spot my vintage skirts *loves*

We watched HBO till 10pm. Then, we went somewhere nearby for dinner. Dinner was superb. The best among all. I just love the Tom Yam soup with sotongs.

Dinner
Day 3 entry will be as boring as Day 2 because are no pictures =D Anyway just stay tune!

No comments: