Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bangkok Day 3

I was quite surprised that I didn’t take any pictures including those syok diri ones for Day 3. This happen when I’m busy doing shopping (= =;) Well, Day 3 is basically about shopping, eating, massaging and slacking.

At night, we went to Silom Night Market. The stuffs here are pretty expensive so you have to negotiate with the sellers. You know you can bargain from 350 baht to 160 baht like wtf? However the sellers here are friendlier and nice. The massage there was really good too. I think the Ah Kua that massage Masy's feet has a crush on Masy 7_7; She/he quite pretty to be honest +_+

We started packing at 1am T_T and I feel like crying ok!! We only got 1 luggage to stuff both of our stuffs and here's how our room look like the day before we left:-

(= =;)

Our only luggage

I hate going back. OMFG! The process is way tiring although it’s only 2 hours flight. We have to take taxi to the Airport, sleep at airplane, take a bus to KL Sentral, take Taxi to my sister’s place, go back to Cheras, FINALLY home T_______T
In love with my keyboard

Sedang berpose untuk Sugerkins

This is actually one of the tops for our new batch in Sugerkins but I’ve decided to buy it myself (= =;) See the diamond bracelet? I got it from Brand and I love it alot!!

Ok now I can concentrate at my Singapore entry T_T

No comments: