Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Singapore Day 1 & 2

Next time remind me not to pack so many stuffs!

23/5 – Zon & I decided to do our hair extensions in Singapore. I won’t deny that was our main purpose & please stop giving us the as-though-we-had-raped-someone kind of look. I would have given you same look if you told me that you want to f*ck a Jap girl.

But then again .. if I were a guy, I wouldn’t mind too if the girl look like that lol

My type of girl *drooling*


I rushed back after work. It was quite a big achievement for me to eat, shower, dry my hair and do my make up in less than an hour (boleh nyanyi lagu “we’re the champion”). Campy dropped me at Zon’s place & her parents send us to Bangsar, the place where we took our bus.

We were supposed to take a nap during the journey but I don’t how and please don’t ask why did we managed to talk through out the whole 5 hours journey wtf .. Why do we have so many things to talk about as if we didn’t talk or meet for a few weeks/months when we always chat in msn like there’s no tomorrow (girl power kot) 7_7;

The journey start at 4.20pm and we reached Singapore around 10.00pm. Pei pei came and meet us at … (as usual lupa the name). That night itself, we went to … (lupa the name again = =;) for dinner. Went back and chat till 3am T_T Now, you know the reason of my “chan ness”. I don’t think SKll even can help. I need botox!!

Pei & Zon

Shopping

This girl damn kelakar lor hahaha

The next day, we went to Bugis and it’s like shopping heaven!! I think I used up $250 here 0_0 I love my Vintage baju a lot and please let me know if you’re going to Singapore (I nak tumpang lol)

Zon said shopping in Singapore is fun but as I remembered, I hate shopping in Singapore due to the currency (that was like 5 years ago). Not until that day =D It has totally change my perception and I shop like … crazy. Looking at the amount of plastic bags just freaks me out and it’s quite embarrassing because it makes us look like so kiasu that we had to grab every item in each shop.

Me & Zon

Zon & Pei

We went back to change and hang out around Orchard Road. We manage not to buy anything *proud* Keke .. well, not until they went back to Bugis again and I used up another $50 WTF??????

No comments: