Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bangkok Day 1

Yes, we woke up late. My sister who was supposed to wake us all up cuz she's the only one who set the alarm clock, couldn’t open her eyes. Luckily, Masy managed to wake up out of sudden and he was like half shouting at me “GIRL, it’s already 8!!”. It didn’t take long for his words to sink in. I open my eyes (in shocked) and went straight into the bathroom lol .. I don’t want to tell my friends that I MISS my flight!! So yea, we made it eventually Y_Y *touched


OMFG I miss the bed so much!

My sister booked two rooms in Tango (don’t ask where) and it’s quite near to the shopping malls. The lobby is not impressive at all. I thought we are going to have a room like the ones in First World, Genting but I was wrong. I absolutely love how they decorate the room! Well, maybe it looks ugly/normal to some of you but I don’t normally stay in nice room like those in 5 stars hotel (= =;) 

The dress is LOVE

And the best thing is they have like 3 big mirrors on the wall!! They really know what a girl wants in a room. Whenever there’s mirror, there are sure pictures of me. Like when I was watching TV on the comfy bed, suddenly I’ll take out my camera and starting taking pictures of myself (= =;)
Ignore the kaki full or bulu's'

Masy & I have been watching HBO a lot till late night and we hesitate to wake up the next morning due to the lack of sleep T_T The aircorn is really cold and the bed T_T is so comfortable T_T
After we checked in, we went shopping! That day itself I have used up 5000 baht (= =;) My sister and Masy said I was crazy. You should have seen the amount of plastic bags that we were carrying.

Dinner Day 1

Dinner was great =D I love Thai food so much! The fish is just omfg nice (= =;) and fyi, I don’t like fish but I can’t say no to this.

Damn delicious =D

You must order this when you come to Bangkok. It’s at the street and full of people. We were lucky that we managed to find 4 seat as it was super crowded & pack of people.

Prawns

Not exactly my favourite dish because I don’t like prawns much but Masy & Loon Yew love it a lot. Even the Angmoh besides us were looking at our dishes and said “nevermind, tomorrow we will be back” .. Haha

Aya & Masy

After dinner, we went to ZEN. These are the only pictures we took in Bangkok shopping malls. The rest were all self cam whore pictures or in the hotel room. Haha. 


I got wear shorts one ok!

I know I look damn short beside Masy. That’s because he’s 180cm!! I’m shortest in my family btw T_T I wish I was 170cm like my mom *sigh* 

Masy love taking candid picture of us!

Finally a normal one

I wish I have a baby girl Y_Y

We went to Zen and my sister bought seven Revlon compact powders because it’s cheap there. One thing nice about Bangkok’s shopping malls is that they have loads of nice stuffs but it’s quite pricey thou T_T

Hello Kitty

After that, we went for massage. Damn good wei and it’s my first time (= =;) I prefer the foot massage a lot because the body massage is so painful. Walao I nearly faint there lol 

Day 1 loots

Haha. Don' judge me please. I just couldn't resist it. Btw, that's all mine. Masy's 1 was on the table, nicely packed. Will blog about my second day in Bangkok soon.

No comments: