Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weirdos

It’s so weird to see people blogging about her sex life or telling people how laku she is & all. Wanting people to know that she’s hot when she’s not, telling the whole world how sexy she is ain’t working for me. If you’re pretty, hot and sexy, you don’t have to try that hard to promote yourself. We are not blind.

Plus, letting people know how good you are in bed is like asking people to date you just to fuck you.

I hate it when people are so full of themselves. I don’t know why people tend to think that they are so important that we can’t survive without them. I used to have this friend *ahem* .. and for some lame & stupid reason, he wanted to shut Masy & Ah Pao from his life by saying “I want them to regret”. The first thing that came into my mind was “regret matt 7?” #__# Like seriously please be more rational. Do you think Masy & Ah Pao would give a damn? The world do not revolve around you.

And I remember this guy … who kept telling me how hot and good looking he is. It only took 1 picture to destroy the whole impression 0_0 Sometimes when you think you are good looking or hot, it doesn’t mean we see the same way. So there’s no point promoting yourself. We are not blind.

He even said something that I will remember for the rest of my life. I was telling him something about Zon and he said “If your friend's pretty, I will let her lick my ketiak”. LIKE WTF??? Is this guy for real? I copy and paste to Zon and her first word was “WTF?” too. Shit I cannot stop laughing. Hahaha.

OMG I cannot continue because it’s too funny that my mind went total blank. Sorry I was imagining Zon licking his ketiak (= =;)

No comments: