Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tony Moly Eyelash Curler


 Obviously me holding a eyelash curler from Tony Moly .. (my bare naked face .. pls ignore my mata sepet & the ugly eye bags!!)



Guess what? There's a Tony Moly outlet in Sungei Wang plaza now *__* I've waited for it like a year ago & it's finally here!! I haven't get the chance to visit them yet since it's so far away from my house =( Besides, I had just splurge a lot in Tony Moly during my Korea trip.

So far I've tried their eyelash curler & it's only 1300 won (about RM4.00). Seriously it works better than my Shiseido eyelash curler which cost me like RM40.00 to RM50.00! (Sorry I forgot the exact price since it's like 4 years ago). I never really like my Shiseido eyelash curler & I don't understand why everyone is raving about it =/ Maybe it doesn't fit my eyes or perhaps it doesn't really curl my eyelashes like what I've expected especially seeing all the good reviews from our local forums.


Round face!

I intend to download & install the photoshop program into my pc but due to some error, I failed!! I thought of editing my pictures & learn more about Photoshop so I can slim down my face & remove the horrible eye bags that have been haunting me for years!! I guess I'll just buy the cd U_U




Recently, I've been attending a lot of meetings. Pls give me a break will ya? I'm quite sick with all the work & stress. I need a day off and shop till I drop. Anyone??

No comments: