Thursday, November 17, 2011

Malacca One Day Trip

 This is a backdated entry on our Public Holiday on 6/11/11 *dont kill me pls

How was your holiday? I was so happy it was a Public Holiday on Monday & I do not need to hear those noisy alarm clocks. Fyi, I need 3 alarm clocks in order to -..- wake up. Yeah I know it sucks a lot!
Anyway, my weekend was a great one! On Saturday, I went to Malacca for a one day trip with my family. It was a last minute planning so we decide not to stay. We reached there pretty late (about 5pm) & our first stop was my grandfather's house.

The scenery there is just breathtaking ..   

































We went to one of our favourite typical nyonya food nearby. So far only my bro, sis and I love the asam laksa & dessert here. The rest didn't really enjoy because they said the taste is very common lol











After that, we went down to Jonker Street (a must go place in Malacca). However, it was so pack and I don't know how on earth did I manage to walk through -__-; I'm so sad that I didn't really get to shop stall by stall. Instead I helped out my dad to sell his stuffs *__*






See how sweaty we are ^_^


After Jonker Street, we went to search for Satay Celup & finally we managed to find one. It was super stuffy, hot & packed! -_- I honestly prefer places where they have lesser people and better environment .. even if the food is not as good!
 





Managed to reach home by 12am and I had a good sleep in the car lol

No comments: