Sunday, November 13, 2011

How To Slim Your Face?

All my close friends knows that I'm very particular with my face. I hate to admit it but it's time for me to face the fact that my face is indeed very round & bloated =( Although my friends always say its just my imagination but I can really see through some of the pictures. Of course, I did not post pictures of my bloated face. They usually ended up in the 'Recycle Bin'.

I used to have really nice V shape face but not anymore after giving birth. Instead of getting fat on areas like my arms / legs (which I was hoping to gain some weight), it went all to my face, butt & tummy like wtf!!

I really wanted to get a jaw surgery / to cut my jaw bones or something to have the V shape just like those Korean, HK or Taiwanese models but -__- I dare not and I don't have the money U_U So I really have to figure out how to hide all my flaws.

Here's how:-


Step 1: Pls put on some eye make up .. although this has nothing to do with face slimming but it's important to have a nice eyes


Step 2: Please get a cream that helps you in slimming your face. I'm currently using Bio-essence Face Lifting Cream with ATP


 Apply it every morning & night. Honestly, it does help a lil but the results is obviously not obvious.

 Apply them around your neck & jaw area religiously


Step 3: Learn some make up tricks! I'm using Bobbi Brown Bronzer


You can learn it from Youtube or even google them. Apply your bronzer in the hollows of your cheeks, jaw line & neck with a fluffy brush


I personally think this Bronzer is really good but hey this is the only Bronzer I have ever tried in my entire life


Step 4: Study your face & learn your angles. There are certain angle / facial expression can make us look slimmer (BUT make sure you don't overdo it)


How I wish my face is really this slim 7_7 It's the angle trick


Anyway, I'm recently using a mask which I find really good for face slimming & the results are really obvious but it's quite expensive thou. I'll blog more on it soon =)


Pls let me know if you girls out there know if there's any good or effective face slimming cream, mask or treatment. Thanks!

No comments: