Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Allison Harvard

 Allison Harvard in her Underwater video


Did you guys watch ANTM Cycle 17 episode 8? I personally think its the best episode ever, all because of Allison's Underwater song & video. Weird but I'm actually addicted to that song & I can't stop pressing the 'replay' button.

Poor thing that she got all stress up while writing the lyrics but she managed to pull it off in the end anyway. Honestly, I cried a lil since she wrote the lyrics for her dad who had passed away a year ago.

I'm so glad that the video just turn out really graceful & like Tyra said it touches people.

She was my favourite during 12th cycle. I was quite pissed that she did not won. Anyway, I heard that she's the winner for ANTM AllStar (I'm not so sure since the show is still on going in Youtube) so now I'm glad that she lost because the prize for this cycle is way better. Besides that, I get to see her more.




 
She's also known as Creepy Chan


She's really really cute & adorable like you wanna go hug her whenever she talks. I've like a lot of favourites in ANTM but I really have to admit she's still my favourite among all cycles! Really looking forward to see her more in future.

No comments: