Thursday, November 10, 2011

Angelababy

Those who know me obviously knows I love Angelababy a lot. Well I'm not a fan that will wait hours just to get her signature thou. I just admire her perfect & flawless face.

Yes, of course I'm aware with her plastic surgery rumours but I don't really care much whether she's plastic or not. I don't understand why people wanna make such a big fuss over it. I think people are just jealous & they will continue denying till the end. They will just say something stupid like "sorry I'm not jealous at all" or "jealous of??" when they don't know how they look like. Sorry I'm horrible at times but that one true fact that I often get from all the observation over the years.

Don't hate me please. Hate her instead for being so pretty U_U Why is she so freakin pretty??












No comments: