Monday, November 14, 2011

Shopping Spree

Watson is probably my favourite hangout place of all time. Just restock my favourite fake eyelashes from Cyber Colour and I got myself a liquid eyeliner from Heavy Rotation. I never really like using liquid eyeliner since I've really shaky hands & I suck at arts 7_7 Arts & make up = related.


 Eye make up is really important especially if you don't have a pair of nice eyes like me. I've tried both products and I love it! 

Below are pictures of me using Cyber Colour Dolly Eyes - 04 Feather Lashes & Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Liquid Eyeliner. 

Cyber Colour Dolly Eyes - 04 Feather Lashes
I love the length & thickness of the fake eyelashes. It's not too dramatic either. It really makes my eyes look very big & long =D

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Perfect Liquid Eyeliner
My eyes are quite sensitive to liquid eyeliner. My eyes tend to get red after applying liquid eyeliner. Surprisingly my eyes are okay and I did not feel any discomfort after applying it for more than 8 hours. I'm  happy with this. Its quite long lasting & not really easy to smudge unless you rub it hard.
  








 Hada Labo skincare & some dramatic fake eyelashes. Will do some product review soon!


Handbags!! I love Tee Foo handbags. Their designs are just nice


No comments: