Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sad Christmas

This year Christmas was probably one of the worst one I ever had (= =;) I thought of bringing lil poring back to Cheras, chill at Station One while waiting for my dad and later sing K in Greenbox @ Sungei Wang at 2am. However, our plan failed badly because lil poring started crying from the moment he reach my dad’s house. I end up at home watching MTV and channel V on Christmas Eve T___T By 12am, I couldn’t take it anymore so Campy came and take us back to Klang.

On Christmas Day itself, I was mad about last night so I plan to go to Pyramid to do some shopping. I’m happy when I shop. Noon, lil poring shit so I prepared all the stuffs to change his diaper including a pail of water .. and my handphone too because lil poring needs something to distract him otherwise he will move around and if I can’t wipe his shit, the shit will be all over the mattress and I will turn into incredible HULK!!

When I was about to change his diaper, I totally forgot about the tissues. So I went in the toilet to take it. When I came return, to my horror I saw my handphone was in the pail of water Y___Y Now my hp is resting in peace.

FML Y_Y but how can I hate him? T_T











2 comments:

Mery Louis said...

LOL...
your story make me laugh... ha ha
but im sorry for your phone...
baby poring is cute ..more photos please :p

Aya said...

Haha. Thanks <3 I'm sure lil poring is very happy to hear that. Will take more pictures soon =D