Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Ricky's Birthday @ Sanctuary

It was a last minute decision *sinned* I thought of staying at home instead because I don't want to create more drama in the house but I failed Y_Y

At 10pm, I was still in my big T and shorts, watching "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". Somehow, I changed my mind and the best thing happened was Campy actually offer to send me there. Again, I took 30 minutes to get ready =D

As usual, I sneaked out and that's the main reason why I was wearing jeans.


Bernard and Zon


It was Bernard's birthday celebration too but his table was quite far apart. This is the third time that we club together.


Zon, Fern & Me


Picture credits to Bernard


Fern, Bernard & Me


Fern & muka gemok Me


Zon took some effort to bake a cake for Ricky awww something that I will wont do (= =;)





Zon & Ricky with the cake


Dah nak bercium ni


HAHAAH


Happy couple


Another happy couple (although we are acting cool here)


The betinas


Zonkies, Fern and muka gemok ME


Take two


See the girl with her legs spread wide open on my tube? Lovin it =D


Zon with Ryan


Fern with Ryan

This Ryan quite vain jugak because he keep wanting to cam whore with us

Ryan with his funny pose


Zon kissing Karen lol


So sweet =(


Awww


Ricky's friends


Karen's bf nearly got into a fight because the fatass beside our table was totally drunk & he was mad for don't know what reason that he keep throwing glasses on the floor.

Mel & Zon


Haha at the toilet pun wanna cam whore


Fern yg still manage to smile (actually she's crying in pain because of her heels)


HAHAH Sexbomb .. she gave me this pose when we asked her to do the sexy pose =D

No comments: