Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Jason & Coco's Buffet Night

I know I have been neglecting this blog alot. I can hear you guys are already screaming for update =D Last Sunday, I have a great time chatting with Zon, Ricky, Fern, Masy, Anubis, Shirley & Alanz on Jason & Coco's Buffet Night (29/12) although they went back quite early due to the damn rain T_T

I was quite surprised to see those adorable cuppacakes. Zon and I grabbed two to cam whore with. The food was great. They even had Fat One BBQ Steamboat for us =D Sadly, Zon & I was quite late so we only managed to grab a few sticks. I was boiling my eggs and AN UGLY BITCH snatched away my eggs right in front of my eyes. The fucking thing was someone actually asked whose eggs issit and I said "MINE". The girl pretended that she did not hear it & (eh I was next to her pls!) took my eggs!! What a BITCH!! My point is whether you hear or not, just take whatever stuffs that you boil, not other people's stuffs even though we don't have to pay for it!! Damn uncivilized!!

My bad luck didn't just end there. I went to the kitchen awhile and I saw that BITCH sitting on my seat. Really wtf lor. Zon looked at me lol and I was mumbling to her "What?? First she took my eggs, now she took my seat. What's next?" .. I just rolled my eyes and went away. Totally pissed with that nerd!!

Pictures time =D































































No comments: