Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Fern 21st Birthday Party <3

Sorry for the long hiatus =( I just got back from Singapore.

5/12/09 (Sat) - I was invited to Fern's 21st Birthday Party. I nearly forgotten that she's only 21 this year (= =; ) Sometimes I wonder why most of my friends are all 2 to 4 years younger than me Y__Y At least she don't have to sneak in to clubs already.

Dresscode = Fancy Black/Gold. I think I changed like 5 times before I was satisfied. Gosh, I'm so vain 7_7;

This time I was late again because I spent too much time fixing my make up WTF (= =; ) Just kidding. Masy & Anubis had to attend their friend's wedding night first. Party start at 7.45 but we got there at 10pm Y_Y Terribly sorry fern.

Zon was late too =D No, it was not plan at all. She was stuck in Cheras.

I was quite amazed. The food was really good, the decorations was superb and Fern was really gorgeous that day. I thought it's just a simple birthday party and I was so wrong. Everything was according to the theme.


Love the spag alot


We came late so these are leftovers HAHA

I told Zon that I'm a blogger so I need to take more pictures. Yes, a blogger with 10 readers per day WTF .. Well, it's the best excuse for vain pots like us =D


The cute couple


Zon's expression = priceless


Love the cake alot .. too bad I don't have a close up picture of the cake T_T


Lovebirds


Fern's family Portrait







Damn cun kan?




Fern even had some glittery gold hats for us =D


Haha .. I was laughing -__-;


Notice the paper cups are all in gold colour =D


Look at Zon HAHAHA


Zon and I


The guy's turn




Toast!




Our gang .. yes Shirley couldn't make it =(










Damn sweet T_T




HAHA He's just pretendinG. Poser betul!


Zon showing her muka miang


Don't ask why is my leg so shinny (= =;) I did not sapu any oil okay


Love this b*tch


Lobsters .. Zon's fav




Fern & Zon








HAHAHA Bone Lovers .. I've submitted this picture to the Watson's contest








Haha Fern looks like she's dancing


I had a great time that night. We even played 007 but with different rules. I was laughing the whole time and NO I'm not drunk. I just had a glass of orange + liquor.











Later, we went out to release all the balloons. Damn syok okay

Keganasan Masy with the balloons


Fern's Mom .. she's really nice & sweet




















Fern look like some jap doll here =D

Hope you had a great birthday although it ended quite early =) Can't wait to dance with you again just like we did in Maison =DD

4 comments:

Mery Louis said...

Hi Aya, nice birthday party :)
it looks like you really enjoy your life...
oh ya, May i know , where is your hometown?..

Aya said...

Hehe thanks =D I'm actually from KL, Malaysia. How about you?

fernfern said...

Hey Aya,

Hehe no worries (:
Thanks for coming to my birthday bash!
Glad you had a good time!
Will dance with you tmr night at sanctuary :P
*hugsss*

Mery Louis said...

I'm from Jakarta,Indonesia.
Actually i saw your picture on facebook..
with another name (cheriss lynn ???) and different profile as well ..
is that you?