Friday, December 25, 2009

Follow Me Contest

I was so happy that finally I've won something. To think about it, I have never won any contest before except for some lucky draws. The first time was when I was about 12 years old. I won a fan back (= =;) and another time was a free trip to Port Dickson that we got from Zon's prom night (but we didn't go due to the lack of time)

I took like 100 pictures for this Follow Me Funny Foto Contest but I was not satisfied with the outcome. In the end, I randomly submit one of the pictures .. on the closing date of the contest *faint* I nearly forgot about it because that week itself was Jason & Coco’s wedding. Here are some of the pictures taken for this contest: -







HAHA WTF I should submit this photo to look alike Mister Potato Contest




I choose this photo .. I know there nothing funny but who cares because I won =D


When I got too tired of taking pictures with the cleanser, I decided to pose with something else (= =;)


Well I think I got distracted that I decided to cam whore with my pillow .. I think I watch too much ANTM 7_7


HAHA my new headgear


Close Up

Best Xmas gifts!


Lovin it!

It was based on votes however I didn't mention it to anyone except for my sister (I didn't even ask her to vote for me). So basically none of my friends vote for me (= =;)

Guess what I won? I received this Colby Sumsung Handphone and RM100 worth of Follow Me products. Actually they promised Deplhi but I don't mind because I prefer this model. Guess what colour I got? YELLOW Y__Y Quite disappointed.





I was suppose to collect my prize on Monday at 10am but I have to work & I have no more leaves left =D So Campy helped me to take my prize on my behalf on Tues. I think the rest of the winners took Pink & White T_T







BTW I'm giving the handphone to Masy as a Xmas gift. Thank you Follow Me & Merry Xmas everyone.

3 comments:

Mery Louis said...

Hi Aya.. congratulations... hehehe
finally ? heheh.. ?wonder how many contest that you've already participated hehehe..

cheers,
Mery Louis

Aya said...

Hi =D

Thanks. Haha. Actually so far I only joined 3 contests (= =;)

Mery Louis said...

hehe... good for you.. keep joining :p
Oh ya.. Merry x'mas AYa. :)