Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Twice in Singapore

OMG My headache is killing me T_____T I don't why but I'm in a good mood to blog despite the headache I'm having now. This Singapore trip was a last minute decision and the trip was no fun because we were rushing all the time.

Sunday, my sis came late (= =;) She asked me to get ready by 7am but she only reached my place around 10am. I got up at 6am okay HAHA Unbelievable I know. However, I slept the whole journey T_T We stopped at Malacca to have lunch with my dad.


To prove I was in Malacca =D



Smile you're at Aya's blog =D


Lunch



We had lunch at Bibik Neo. The lunch was okay (= =;) definitely not worth the price. Four simple Nyonya dishes cost us RM80 #_# I seriously rather eat Mc Donald 7_7; After lunch, I again fall asleep till we reached Johor Bahru *shy*


Thistle Hotel



Love the bed!!





We planned to go to Orchard Road however we were lost T__T I feel slept again (= =;) After going around aimlessly around Singapore, we end up in Clarke Quay. Damn cun okay!! Seriously damn happening although it was Sunday late night.

Amazed with the lights


Frog & I




Chio lights








At some random cafe that I find cute










Something that you don't see very often .. I mean come on Xmas tree with crab shells? lol


One of the food court .. damn nice right?


I'm sorry that I took so little pictures for this trip but then again it's a 2 days 1 night trip. The next day, I redo my extensions and I'm totally satisfied with it =) The funny thing is we did not go to Bugis Street T________T When I came back, everyone was like asking me "so how was shopping in Singapore??". They got a total shocked when they found out that I did not buy anything at all 7_7; Nothing surprising okay. Somtimes Aya just hate to shop =D Okay, I lied. The real reason is I was too broke to shop (= =;)

No comments: