Saturday, December 5, 2009

Newly Weds

I'm so glad that this week went pretty fast and I'm so happy to know that I have holiday on the 11th =D Totally unexpected!! I'm having a major headache because my work are all hanging while waiting for the reminders and notices to arrive T_T I just wanna December to end fast!

Btw, you guys probably wonder how the newly weds looks like =)

Jason & Coco


Look at Gary's pants 0_0;


My favourite dish!!


Me & lil Poring


I think this is going to be my signature pose WTF


Dinner was okay but I was bored. Masy wasn't there. Zon wasn't there. Stephy was there but our table were like so far apart 7_7


bored

This was taken during Bachelor Night (= =) I was bored so I watched Initial D (my all time favourite HK movie .. mainly because of Edison .. too hot to handle)


credits to Jayson


Coco


She looks like those Korean actresses that looks so good even its candid (= =) I hate candids!!! cuz I sucks at it 7_7 that explain why am I so proud when I get a good candid WTF Y_Y

No comments: