Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bitch that start with P

I didn’t know that people can be so busybody till this stage. Like backstabbing me in front of my friends that she barely know for 1 hour during my wedding =/ Omg I hope I can find a word to describe her. She’s just so scary .. but I don’t think she even realize that.

Yes, most girls bitch/backstab (I do that too) and I don’t mind if she wants to backstab me .. but backstab la to right gang. I didn’t know that she was this stupid that she went & backstabbed me in front of my college friends 0_0 and she just know them like an hour. Tell me, is she stupid or what? Of course my college friends will tell me about it right? Did she left her brain in the toilet bowl?

I thought I told her off that night and she apologized. Yet she’s doing shits behind my back and spreading unnecessary news about me and Pris. Well, thanks for the 5 second of fame *snorts*

If you were wondering why we hide things from you .. I think you don’t need a PhD to figure it out =) It’s quite funny how you and *ahem* wanted to dig stuffs from us so that you guys can continue bitching when Pris & I don’t even give a damn about you two.

Get over it *rolleyes*



Pissed but still in the mood to cam whore LOL

No comments: