Friday, September 4, 2009

1 Litre of Tears

I cried in office today while watching this during my break time T_T damn sad okay. For those who haven’t see this drama yet, please do so. 1 litre of tears of based on a true story where this girl, Aya has this uncurable disease called spinocerebellar degeneration. Btw my name Aya was not taken from this drama (= =;) I don’t want people compare me with her please (she’s so leng ok) 7_7; My name was actually from Parasite Eve (ps1 game) ahaha


Shinji actually said Haruto Asou’s not important and also mention that the director wasted his money hiring him wtf. All I can say is this drama wouldn’t be as interesting/nice/romantic if Haruto is not in this drama.I always want to see Haruto & Aya’s scenes especially when Haruto confess his love. I mean how many guys would actually say “I like you … probably” OMG so cuteeeee. Haruto is so HAWT okay T__T a lot hawter than my Yamap.

Well the true is everything is real except for Haruto. Yeah, he doesn’t exist in Aya’s life*sigh*




I think seeing this part itself already make you want to watch more. This is the part where I cry kao kao.




One of my favourite scenes T___T




If a guy confesses like that to me (with that kind of expression) ……… I think I will instantly fall in love man!! Too cute nak mampus!




Anyone realised that Aya looks abit like Leah Dizon =/ Just found out that she's Japanese/Algerian and she's married to a 45 years old ah pek (= =)

No comments: