Saturday, September 26, 2009

Black Eyed Peas Concert <3

Black Eyed Peas concert was awesome!! Although wearing high heels was a BIG mistake (= =;) Yeah go ahead and call me a dumbass for wearing heels. Well, it wouldn’t hurt that much if it wasn’t for those kelefehs who wasted our 2 hours, listening to their unknown/infamous songs. Okay, I felt bad for saying this but I feel bad for my feet too T_T I thought I could go home earlier so that Campy’s mom won’t be that mad lol apparently she couldn’t stand me going out too often 7_7; the ugly disadvantage of getting married at a young age *shrugs*








I was suppose to join my sister’s gang but Zon & I went in first and we couldn’t call each other later due to the connection error. Sadly, Zon and I were like separated because of the crowd =/ but we were still near each other.










To be completely honest, I nearly gave up because of my painful feet, all the sweat and I was having a slight gastric because I ate very little during dinner (I was rushing ok .. not dieting). I’m glad that we waited because I really enjoyed myself once BEP started singing. I totally love the part where Will.I.Am started spinning *in love* .. Love all the songs sang by them (can’t imagine if there’s no such songs like Pump It, Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling, Lets Get It Started which I love a lot) although Zon and I couldn’t dance together lol .. I’m definitely going to their concert again if they happen to drop by in Malaysia again (that if they’re going to do a concert). I'm waiting for ATB too.








Zon & I walked back with our bare feet because we could no longer stand the pain lol we thought wearing heels can make our pictures look nicer but we ended up like two dumbass that couldn't afford slippers (= =; ) no pictures of our unglam moment =/
Anyway, it was indeed a good night =)

No comments: