Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Random Thoughts

Some people just love to crap shits and pretend to be very humble *cough* humble my ass. He/she would just go on with his high class status stories, the hawt looking girls/guys that he/she claim to hang out with (but all I see is a bunch of nerds/geeks) & thinks that he/she is freaking hawt (somebody just need a damn mirror). Some people are just so full of themselves *rolleyes*

I bought a dress from Nunfish and it looks really pretty however I don’t really like the seller’s attitude. What do fukky suppose to mean? I decided to leave the case close because I’m quite unhappy that my facebook got disable for nuts, I’m unhappy that I haven’t been to Sungei Wang more than 2 months, I’m unhappy that I couldn’t go to pasar malam the past few weeks and I’m unhappy with load of shits.

What I am looking forward is Saturday!! I’m not sure whether should I join Zon and gang to Coco Banana =/ I know my mother in law won’t me happy and I’m quite sick of sneaking out. Plus, I got to wake up early on Sunday because I won’t be in KL for 2 days =D

About Ringo’s new layout, I don’t see why people must make a big fuss over it. People’s blog, they can do whatever shits to their blog la but some readers have nothing better to do, they must give unnecessary comments in order to hurt the blogger when they themselves aren’t any better. A lot of readers don’t understand this policy. If you don’t like a blog because of lame excuses like she’s not pretty but she love to act cute or people says she’s prettier than me but I don’t think so lor or the blog has too many ads or she’s a slut or the loading takes forever or the blogger’s English sucks *cough* like me lol, then just leave. So simple like ABC but it seems a lot of idiots don’t know ABC (= =;)

Btw my sister showed me this today:

“A CAR wash in Singapore is offering customers a “one-day only erotic experience” of having topless women wash their vehicles”

Singaporean guys are sure lucky!!

No comments: