Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maison with the girlfriends

A few weeks back, we went to Maison. It has been more than a year since I’ve been there. We reached there around 11pm and went to yum cha first because Pei Pei and Tan were not there yet. And the table next to us keep staring (damn pissed with people who suka stare until so obvious!) at me and when we left, Zon told me that they all pandang belakang and look at me *sigh* Maybe tak pernah tengok orang berskirt pendek kot =/

A guy approached me in the dancefloor (sorry again not to show how laku I am because there is nothing to be proud, getting approach in clubs especially you might be the 10th girl he had approach) =/ and my sister actually shouted at him “SHE IS MARRIED” but I think he couldn’t hear because the music is so freaking loud (= =;) I feel super malu still. Haha. Normally I would just ignore strangers but I decided to be nice since he's *cough* CUTE. Initially, I thought can jadi kawan ... not until he put his hands on my waist T___T and said “lets dance babe” … like what the … *sigh* terus cabut. Quite sayang because he's cute although Zon said he's short. Zon's taste is always that high 7_7
Me and Fern desperately wants to go back to Maison T_______T Sila ajak jika anda ada pergi T_______T

Fern & Zon


Zon & Me


Fern & Aya



Ricky reminds me of those pencuci seluar dalam in those Jap mangas (= =;)
That day our gang was quite big because my sister’s friends joined us too. Songs were pretty good but we missed a lot of nice songs because we were outside waiting for Pei Pei. Zon looks bored that day =/ but Fern & me were enjoying ourselves. A lot of cute guys hoho a lot of hawt Korean guys. Although I’m married it doesn’t mean I can’t look. I know I may appear slutty (blame dressing style) and flirty (face problem) sometimes but I know how to take care of myself (most of the times). I know my limits =)













Pencuri seluar dalam lol

2 comments:

fernfern said...

pencuri seluar dalam!!!!!!! hahahahhaa!
laughing out loud in cafe now >_<
kenot tahan!

Aya said...

Hahaha =P =P Serupa kan? lol