Tuesday, September 8, 2009

BBQ Party @ Merdeka Eve

Updates on lil poring. Nowadays, he doesn’t sleep that much as he used to T__T Sometimes, he sleep at 11pm and wake up at 1am T___T and only sleep back at 5am or 6am T___T Please appreciate your mom!


lil poring



He loves listening to nursery rhymes a lot and as a modern mom, I tried letting him listen to Linkin Park, Black Eye Peas & Pitbull but he doesn’t like them Y__Y Plus if you sing to him, he will shake his head especially if you sing Burung Kakak Tua 7__7; anak yang weird lol



And lil poring has more hair now if you notice =DDDD



Playing Dragonica

30/08/09 (Sun) – Went to Zon’s BBQ Party for Merdeka Eve Celebration. I had fun catching up with Fern & Shirley but it was abit dead la the party 7_7 Then they started gambling around 11pm, so Fern & I ciaoed. Fern, Masy and I didn't manage to go to Maison that night because I was afraid that my mother in law will skin me alive (= =;)

Masy

Zon's crib



No comments: