Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Doly Moly blogspot

Isn't this bag like the cutest thing ever? I could never say 'no' to pink with black polka dots. I love everything about this bag =) Well, I got this handbag from one of the coolest blogshop, Doly Moly (yeah, sounds like Tony Moly). The owners are non other than Masy himself and his girlfriend. So please give your support and drop by at http://www.dolymoly.blogspot.com/ .. Their blogspot is not really ready yet but I'm just too excited to share it to everyone. Pls give them some time because they are too busy with bazaars.


 However, this bag is out of stock =/ So sorry



They will be at Sunway Giza bazaars around end of February & I promise to update you guys on this event. I will definitely be there =D


 Got this sexy lace dress from them too =D


Pictures from Ipad2

No comments: