Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hot December

December was a really great month for me =D First, its because of the holidays that falls on Sunday so we had holidays on Monday instead. Second, I managed to shop in Times Square, Pavillion, Robinson and Sungei Wang. I mean how often do I get to shop at these places?

I think Pavillion's Christmas decoration was one of the best. I regretted not bringing my Pen T_T The pictures did not turn out nice since I'm using my Canon digital camera. Period!


In Pavillion .. The colour looks abit dull +_+ It looks much better in real life


Me & Rhyan with United Bubby Bears .. This bear's from Korea


I even took pictures with Zon with the Bears but I don't know where did the pictures went Y_Y They are just so CUTE! I googled and found out there are about 143 bears. These bears promotes living together in peace and harmony =)


lil poring in Ikano


I received a Hush Puppy Plush .. I was quite surprised to be honest =D


Cute Panties! Too cute to ignore

I wonder when will I wear this +_+

Poring's lil bag


1 comment:

Plami said...

I can see it in the pictures your December was great :)

XoXo
Plami

http://www.fashionthrill.com/