Monday, February 13, 2012

Sau Lai's Wedding

For some reason, I'm feeling so darn lazy u..u lazy till the extend where I'm too lazy to upload the pictures to my PC!

Last night, I attend Sau Lai's wedding dinner at Overseas Restaurant, Sri Petaling. I had a great time as I haven't meet my ex collegemates for like 4 years +_+

So I asked my friends whether are they dating and all of them said that they are still single =/ they are slowly choosing the perfect guy and there I was with lil poring who will be 4 years old this November. OMG why on earth did I get married so early?

It's so touching to see Sau Lai dancing and singing during her opening and it reminds me that she didn't really change after all these years .. she's still so funny and very fai but sad that time flies so fast & its sad that I didn't really mix with them much these days. I promise to have bonding session with them soon!


 Picture taken from Sau Lai's facebook


Me & Poring

Actually I have more pictures at my ipad and camera but like I mentioned, I'm just too lazy but I still want to update something so better than nothing right?

By the way, my hair extensions are around 4 months old and I'm still satisfied with them although I took some of it out already. I guess I need new ones soon =)

I promise some make up tutorial soon but right now, please let me do my work first T_T

No comments: