Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day

How was your Valentine's Day? I'm sorry for the backdate entry & yes, I'm aware that its over like 12 days ago lol I know Valentine's day is commercialized & all but deep in inside I still wish to get something from the husband. Lucky he did this year and I think he actually bought flowers for me because I told him that I got a bunch of flowers from an unknown guy =.= and both flowers died within a week U_U pretty sad

sad face

Okay, Valentine's Day was Tuesday. Those who know me well knows that I wouldn't actually celebrate Valentine's day on weekdays. Please it will be freaking jam and dinner will be damn expensive. Besides, I don't like the idea that most of the cafes have selected dishes & they are expensive! Okay, I say it Twice already.

It was just another Tuesday *foreveralone for me. Working as usual till my receiptionist called and said "Aya Teo". I got stunned for like 3 second before I answer her back. I was like how did she know my nickname. Apparently, there something for me. So I went down & this is what I received =D

 Flowers & choc




I even asked the delivery boy who's the sender LOL -_- but he doesn't know so yeah =_= till now I have no idea who sent but it must someone who has my Facebook =/ Anyway, so I asked Campy whether did he sent flowers to me although I know it won't be him because he is usually very lazy and totally not romantic to do all these kind of stuffs. Yes, it's not him.

Campy fetch me home that day and went I open the car door, I saw this ..


surprised =D


Yeah la I know flowers so little still wanna brag so much T_T There's nothing special about my Valentine's Day unlike other bloggers but still I wanna thank my Campy and the stranger. Both of them made my day & I actually thought I would end up foreveralone Y_Y I did not went for dinner or anything -__- I went to bed early HAHAHA


I swear I did not do this -.-

1 comment:

Xrx said...

Awww.. Breaks my heart seeing your sad face. By reading your blog i assume your inner soul is just as beauteous as your outer appearance and that's what matters the most..beauty within the heart. Boy is lucky to even get a chance to send u flowers, i sure would of loved to just to see you smile :)