Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Hi guys, Happy Valentine's Day! I know its still early but I guess I'll be sleeping real soon after I finish my work U_U Am I the only one at home doing paperwork instead of going out for dinner? If you are watching TV alone right now, no worries because the thing that I'm doing now sucks  x10000 times T_T

 At least this did cheer me up lol



I won't deny that I'm a little bit upset for not celebrating Valentine's day but then again, I never ever feel anything special on V-day. It's like just another ordinary day. It sucks to see all the romantic quotes, pictures, flowers, gifts, romantic dinner etc CIS lol the more I mention, the more jealous I get .. but anyway, please appreciate your partner & don't get disappointed if he did not get you the things you wanted (I need to tell this to myself LOL).

Okay its just another random post. See ya as I got to finish up my report.

No comments: