Saturday, January 14, 2012

Year 2012

My resolutions for this year? 

1. I hope to become a better mom
2. Putting more effort to my job & stop complaining like a b*tch!
3. Be a lil more hardworking to apply skincare especially face slimming cream
4. Earn more & spend more
5. Gain more weight (not to my face or tummy pls!)
6. Watch more TVB dramas & make sure I finish all the episodes
7. Spend more time with my family & friends =)
8. Be more patient. I got a feeling that I might explode one of these days.
9. Blog more
10. Be more adventurous when it comes to dressing & fashion

I can't believe that I went clubbing way before my birthday in 2012. Usually, I club like once or twice a year but I guess its exceptional for 2012 =) It has been 2 years since I last went to Opera & nothing really change except for the songs played and it was really hot & stuffy there! First, the DJ kept repeating the same songs and the songs played are really blah. Second, it was so hot inside & I think they have to fix their aircorn or something. You can tell through the pictures where we were all sweaty.









I have no idea why she love touching my tummy u..u I look as though I'm pregnant or something




 




The good thing was Bernard was there too. I know him through my sister's friend's friend at Maison and since then, we would actually club together on and off. He's really a nice guy =) Overall, it was fun and I got back at 5am ~_~




CNY will be just around 1 more week & I'm already in my holiday & cleaning spree mood =D Are you done with shopping yet??

No comments: