Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Celebration

Again, I finally have time to blog about my birthday. For me, birthday is just another ordinary day and I don't bother to think of where to celebrate or what to do. All I want to do is to rest cuz it was Monday! Honestly, I don't really have much friends around and I'm not that happening type of person so I guess I'm not into celebrating it. Cut short, I'm a boring person T_T

Besides, it's my 28th Birthday please! Just another 2 more years and I'll reach 30 so there's really nothing to celebrate T_T I'm still figuring when do I need botox =__= aging is scary.

Anyway, my colleagues and I went to Neway for karaoke session and it was so so. Most of them sang Mandarin songs and some even pick those very old Hokkien songs =..= The songs that I picked never seems to appear on the screen as they randomly select the songs. Nearly 2 hours and my songs are not out except for one. Sigh such a bad experience.

Zon was really nice because she joined us all =)

 With Mei

Me with my cake