Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Elken Eternal Beauty

Did you remember me saying that there's this amazing product that can really slim down your face? Introducing Elken Eternal Beauty.

I used to have a very slim face. However, things turn ugly when I gave birth to lil poring. My face was bloated like some goldfish and I have annoying Double Chin! So I had search high and low for products that can slim down my face and thank god, my sister in law introduce this product to me. I got this 2 to 3 years ago and it cost me around RM1700.00 but it was worth the money. I'm not sure how much it cost now. If you have friends or family working with Elken, I'm sure you can get it cheaper.



Elken Eternal Beauty



If you get the Elken Eternal Beauty, you will need to get the Special Care Facial Massging Pack. It cost about RM250.00. Yeah, I know it cost a bomb but it works. I always use both of these products to make my nose bridge higher =] Yes, it works too but you really need to use it at least twice a week. If not, gemok balik =/





Special Care Facial Massaging Pack


You can always google for good reviews & testimonials on both products before you purchase them. Just make sure that you use them religiously and don't leave it aside or at your store room =_=; If you are the lazy type, then I suggest you not to buy because you're just wasting money.


Muka cukup slim? Nah, I want it to be slimmer like Mavis Pan's pizza face


And I would like to apologize for dressing up like a laboratory worker .. i think I have lost my mind dressing up like this!

This Friday, I have 2 appointments T_T After going to Kepong to attend a meeting, I'll be going to sing k with my colleagues =D I need to release some stress and I need to blog more because I have a lot of pictures but I haven't have a chance to post them. So please stay tune!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have it at home too. Can I use it twice daily for my mild acne scarring and large pores on my cheeks?