Saturday, January 29, 2011

Old Skool


Finally it's Saturday and I'm so happy that I no longer need to work on Saturday. I know some people are curious with my new job. Basically, I'm a P.A to my Marketing GM. I have to set meetings, have to arrange things, have to prepare proposal/ideas/plans/report on our sales team and department, solving problems, helping my sales team to increase sales and monitor them not to be LAZY lol It's actually quite stress and I have to work long hours. The first week, they were treating me like I worked there for months/even worst years =__=; Suddenly, I'm listening to each sales people's problems, customers, potential customers, sales & even quote customers when I don't even know how to quote lol

When I quit my previous job, I decided to take 1 week leave before I start my new job. So I went back to Cheras and met with my old secondary school friends which I used to be very close with. Introducing TADA ... Choon Kit and Chin Chai =)

Choon Kit and Chin Chai


Chin Chai and me (behind me that guy is LOON which I know from Ran Online)


I didn't notice Loon was there until I went back and checked my FB and he said he saw me .. so when I uploaded the pictures and only realised he was there =/ Anyway, no big deal. It's not like I'm close with him or anything. Back to the topic, we had a great time catching up and laughing like how we used to .. As usual, I love to nag at Choon Kit =D and thank you so much for the Birthday pressies!!

I didn't celebrate my Birthday this year as I was very sick. I slept at 8pm 0_0 I don't know why on earth I was sick on last year's Christmas and this year's Birthday!! Plus, that bad incident actually happened 2 days before my Birthday =(

I'm already in a holiday MOOD!! Keke. What about you? =)


No comments: