Friday, January 7, 2011

Dinner @ Thai Thai

I was supposed to update his entry like a month ago but .. I was too busy =D Zon suggested that we should in Thai Thai in Pyramid. While waiting for Fern to settle her things & Shirley to arrive, I got a cardigan in Cotton Up that cost me RM50.00 T_T No picture of the cardigan thou =/


Thai Fusion Restaurant


The food there spells LOVE and we are all satisfied =D I hope we can go there again .. all 4 of us =) You guys must order the Tom yam there =D~~~~ shit I'm hungry now!!!



Very nice chandelier but with Zon's skills, the picture turn out looking quite fugly 7_7 HAHAHA


Cute Shirley with muka gemok Aya


Aww they look so cute .. makes me wanna hug them


See what I mean =/



This was when Zon keep asking me to retake her pictures but we ignored her so she merajuk like budak =D


Berbaik semula =D




Today is my last of work in my current company. I feel quite sad about it because I love my colleagues here and surprisingly, I can click with my managers. I even make friends with those I didn't like at first. However, I didn't really like my job. All the terms, all the documents, all the stupid vessel delays, all the penalty charges etc .. Anyway, I wouldn't leave my current company if it wasn't because of the low salary. I'm NERVOUS about my new JOB T________T God bless me please Y_Y More leng jais there okay??? Hehehe

No comments: