Friday, January 7, 2011

A girl named Shirley

It all started when we play a online game called Ragnarok Online and now we are good friends =D I remember when I first saw Shirley (that was like 6 years back) and my first thought was "she's really pretty .. like those Taiwanese girls" .. My ex was good friend with Shirley's bf so basically we hang out quite often together. We meet every Wednesday and Saturday in Enet because of WOE (only Ragnarok players will understand this). However, we are not really close and we hardly talk to each other ... cause I was TOO SHY I guess lol

Things started to change after I got to know Zon and she got close to Shirley. So we begin to hang out together. I remember Zon and I went to Lot 10 and chat with her while she was promoting some perfume, our first shopping spree together in Sungei Wang (damn classic ok), clubbing together and not to mention dota & l4D together till we got numb =/ especially l4d2 .. I still can't understand why we can't WIN HAHAHA


Supporting Masy's event


Damn classic ok this pic! As you can see I look like a ugly siu mui mui 7_7 Fern & Shirley look super hawt here


Clubbing moments



Poring's 1st Bday


Berdinner in Frames =D


She's in USA now and we'll definitely miss her alot .. Pls come back asap and bring back some gifts!! LOL

No comments: