Sunday, January 9, 2011

Friso Flaunt It! Contest

I joined another contest and if you are free or you feel like supporting me, please go to http://apps.facebook.com/flaunt-it/?ref=bookmarks&count=0 .. Then, click "vote now" and select "Flaunt Your Moment". Do vote me when you see my name, Teo Hu Ning. You can vote every 24 hours =D


I know I wrote something very stupid there. I wrote "Together with my nephew in law (standing) and my baby boy in Genting" when everyone there wrote something meaningful and touching. You see before I submit my picture, I saw a few of them said "at *place* with my son/daughter", so I bodo bodo follow and then when I view the top 10 list, I knew my chances went down into the drain 0_0

My sister asked me "nephew in law?? Is there such word??" ... Blame it on Wiki LOL ..

Poring is the light of my life okay!! Hmmm but I used to hit poring in Ragnarok =/ maybe I should call him poring 7_7 Maybe he should stick to his Jap name that I got for him ... Yamato Himichi San LOL

No comments: