Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cyber Colors 03 Dazzling Lashes

First, I would like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year before I start my fake eye lashes entry. Appreciate your holidays to the max T_T I don't want to think about work T_T

Anyway, I have tried alot of fake eye lashes and I only had one favourite fake eye lashes. However, I couldn't find them anymore =( I used to get them from one of the stall in Cineleisure flee market but they have moved already T_T It's quite expensive too as I got it for RM15 when you can easily get some low quality fake eye lashes for RM1 in pasar malam.



Now I've found a replacement. Well, it wasn't good as my favourite one but it was alot better than the ones I bought from pasar malam. Introducing Cyber Color 03 Dazzling Lashes. It's very comfortable, not really heavy and it looks nice =D I think I got it around RM9.90 in Sasa. I was quite surprised that Taiwan girls actually put 3 to 5 fake eye lashes and look really really pretty 0_0 NOT HEAVY MEHHHH??? I can't even stand with 1 fake eye lashes.

Putting fake eye lashes is a pain in the ass 7_7 I've to admit I took quite long to put them on (around 20 minutes at first) but now I take only 5 minutes to fix them up. I do not apply any mascara on them. Usually, I look damn chan in close up pictures but I look okay here I guess, so I decided to show you guys ^_^


Cyber Colors 03 Dazzling Lashes



I redye my hair with Liese Milk Tea Brown before I got my new bunch of extensions. I think I wanna dye my hair again with some darker colour =/ I regret buying this when I was in Singapore:


Palty Hair Color (Hard Bleach)

Urghh, I was quite obsessed with Light colours before this but I regret now T_T I think I look way better with darker hair. I got this for $12 only =_= and I couldn't resist the packaging LOL I'll do a review once I tried it =)

P/S: Pictures above are not edited in anyway. Freshly baked from my camera =)

1 comment:

ღ Lostforeverxo ღ said...

hey babe, have you tried chestnut brown or any liese hair dyes that is dark in brown, not really getting caught ; for use when schooling? :)