Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Dinner at Station One

2 weeks ago, Fern & Zon decided to find me for dinner =D We left Shirley out because it was on Tuesday and I don't think she wants to drive from Cheras to Port Klang just to eat. Anyway, it was fun chatting with you girls =)

I know I have loads of problems till I couldn't even keep track of all the shits that are happening to me recently. Well, I'm really disappointed with my life right now. Sometimes I wish I can just stop breathing so I don't have to think but that's life =/


Fern


Still so cute even with her glasses on


Zonkies the cutest girlfriend



Station 1 with new menu


My dinner that night which is not yummy =(


Early Xmas gift from Fern <3>

3 of us =D


Love


This happen when I have no fringe =/


I hand in my resignation letter last Friday and everyone was like shocked that I did not wait for my bonus =/ Not a wise decision but I just can't let go the current offer that I'm getting. Again, a totally new position and I have zero experience =/ I have to start from newbie T__T

No comments: