Saturday, October 31, 2009

Goodbye October

I swear that October is probably the worst month of all. November is going to be a busy month though. I had to attend Masy’s fine dining & Fern’s Italian Dinner. I have to splurge on Poring Bday and not to mention Jason & Coco’s wedding. Zon even asked me to go to Phuture yesterday but I couldn’t make it. Sneaking out is not fun at all. I don’t blame them for not understanding as I might feel the same if my daughter in law did the same.

I’ve to get things straight. I don’t think it’s your business even if I don’t cook or if I appear as a bad example for all wives/moms. I don’t need you to preach or lecture. Just as long as Campy is fine with me then you guys can shut up. It’s funny when people want to act as if they’re concern yet they are directly insulting you by talking about your weaknesses but in a nice way.

Some people are even funnier. They thought they are smarter than you just because they know some stupid news. I remember once someone laughed at me because I don’t know about this particular thing and made fun of me. Lame.

Here are some unedited pictures of me while I'm trying to work on some contest. Hehe




Totally candid lol

4 comments:

Mery Louis said...

hi there,you look beautiful..
by the way,
i'm agree with you..
i also dont care about other ppl...
as long as we are happy...that's enough.

cheers

Aya said...

Hi Mery Louis =) Thanks for the compliment. I read your blog and wow you play Dota too? Me too <3 Hehe.

Glad that you agreed with me because every now and then I'm getting the same old insults. People always love to find other people's weaknesses but they don't even know what their problems are =/

Mery Louis said...

Hi Aya,
yes dotA ..i love it.. hehehe
i know you play dotA because i've read your blog either heheh
i'm glad to find girls who play dotA..seems rarely nowadays .lol.

that's true .
so don't be sad ok?

Aya said...

Hehe. Yeah I rarely touch Dota after my marriage. I used to play with my friends around 12am to 4am everyday at Blueserver. That was version 5.84 lol