Friday, October 2, 2009

BB Cream Reviews


I understand if a guy couldn’t accept plastic surgery but make up? Hello? You guys blame us for cheating or deceiving but if you’re so sure that you want natural beauty girls, then why are you still looking at girls with make up?

I personally think natural beauty is all bullshit since not many of us are that lucky. Some guys even told me that they prefer girls without make up because they’re afraid they might get shock when the girl remove her make up =/ That’s your problem what. If you have this “anti make up” cop on your forehead and you get cheated by her make up, then all you can blame is your stupidity, no?



Okay, screw that .. Ever wonder why Korean girls' make up looks more natural? They said it's because of the BB Cream that they were using. So the good news is if your bf hates your heavy make up, then you should start using BB Cream!! This is not an advertorial but my personal review *shrugs* .. I swear BB cream has one of the most natural coverage. I’ve tried a lot of well known liquid foundation but none of them beats BB Creams.

BB Cream Skin79 Water Drop


I have 4 BB Cream now but so far I only have tried 3 and one of my favourite is BB Cream Skin79 Water Drop. It has a slight shimmering effect and I totally love the coverage. Suitable for dull skin like me T___T




This BB Cream is the best I’ve ever used. My sister got it for me from Sasa for RM100+ after 20% discount. The coverage is just nice and it feels natural. The shade might be a little dark at first but it’s actually very light when you applied. However, I think it doesn't really cover much and you still need a concealer.


Hot Pink BB Cream Skin

To be honest, I just don’t like the Hot Pink BB Cream Skin 79 which is one of the best selling bb cream. I don’t like the coverage, shade and it doesn't cover up your pimples, scars or pores like the picture shown above (= =;) If it doesn’t work on me, it doesn’t mean it won’t work on you. You can still give it a try =)

You can easily get them online =) or even at the booth in some of the shopping malls but you can get better deal in Lowyat =) Just make sure you buy it original as they also have fake BB Creams around too.

Below is my cam whore pictures using BB Cream Skin79 Water Drop:



If your boyfriend still complaint that your make up is still thick, just hit him (= =;)

2 comments:

beb said...

hey sweet aya..

so, wat did u suggest da best 4 bb cream, some say ist DR.JART BBCREAM works. im still searching a rite bbcream lol..2 many..confius2..

Aya said...

Hi there =)

I'm not sure which is the best but for sure BB cream doesn't really eliminates wrinkles or improve our skin like how they said.

I heard alot of good reviews about Dr.Jart but I personally haven't try it before. I still don't have a favourite BB cream at the moment Hehe

BB cream's coverage looks very natural and it doesn't look cakey like some expensive foundation that I've tried.

I suggest you to buy those sample size that you can get online =)

becareful of fake BB cream =) specially Shills brand.