Saturday, October 24, 2009

DJ Poring




I was cleaning my wardrobe and I find Poring really cute so I took pictures of him with all the clothes yang berlambak on my bed lol I can’t believe he’s turning 1 year old in a few more weeks 0_0








My pc is not fixed yet but luckily I can still upload pictures at Campy’s pc. The bad news is I can’t freaking edit the pictures because there’s no Photoshop here. Other day a guy told me that he don’t trust girls’ pictures because we, girls love editing and cheat 7_7 First natural beauty, then no heavy make up, next no editing. Who say guys are not complicated har?? Now you tell me +_+;



Sorry but this picture is not edited at all .. so should I blame the camera? *snorts*

4 comments:

Mery Louis said...

hi Aya..
you have a very cute baby ... :)

fernfern said...

Baby poring looks so CUTEEEEE! :D
So many baju-baju on your bed! shopaholic alert! hehe! you're pic looks gorgeous even without editing (:

Aya said...

Mery Louis: Thanks a lot =D

Fern fern: Hi Fern. Haha thanks. Actually that’s not my point. Not trying to say I look good even without editing because that picture certainly doesn’t look the real me lol

I just hate it when guys said that we girls love editing our pictures to deceive people. What they don’t know is sometimes the pictures turn out like that even without editing.

Mery Louis said...

Please put more your cute baby Poring pics... :)

Aya,
maybe those guys trauma with that kind of things..
ever met a girl and got shocked because their face totally different compare to their (edited)pictures...lol